Dizziness, head cold sensation, vertigo, worse on sudden movements. Tragus piercing done. Treatment?

Hello. I have been feeling very dizzy with sudden bursts of vertigo . It may have to do with pms , the rest of the day I feel like I have a headcold, but there s no coughing, or other symptoms. I also had a tragus piercing 7 years ago that has been slightly swollen and sore since. I have never had vertigo to such a degree, it s lasted for four days and is worse when I suddenly make a head movement.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012