Dizziness, have bleeding, cramps, painful, excessive hunger, shivers, had blood discharge. Help?

i have been having proeblems on i have been feeling nar a lot , and dissy , on monday the 8 th i had a light bloddy verry little on my tussue when i was at the loo then it was gone , this motning i think it would be my period , but it is a strange color not as normal it is dark red orangy color i have had slight cramps at start 2 weeks from today an slight pain today as i start , verry naar and always hungry for last week and a half , this morning i was verry shakey and velt like i wanted to pass out !!!! please can you help with answeres please !!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. Having dizziness while bleeding and cramping with excessive pain is not uncommon. I wonder what the real reason for the dizziness is. Please visit with a gynecologist who will do a pelvic examination and run tests, including imaging studies to know what the real issue is. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!