Dizziness & giddiness. Taking vertin. Need assistance to understand MRI results

gud eveng doctor, my mother is complaining of dizziness and giddiness since last three months on being examined by doctor she was prescribed medicine named vertin( betahistine - 16 mg) & cinnarizine - 25 mg)and an MRI scan . Now the opinion is showing the following findings:- Small Gliotic areas are present in bilateral fronto- parietal sub cortical and Deep white matter appearing hyper intense on T2 and fliar sequences while appear hypo intense on T1 sequences. kindly guide me the fidings in a easy and understoodable laugauge, please and it s severity too. thanking you.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013