Dizziness getting worse, pins and needles in the chest. What could be causing this?

hi i am feeling dizzy frequently during the day. it started 4 days ago and is getting worse. i have started to feel sick as well as getting faint pins and needles in my right hand thatlast for a couple of seconds. i do not black out and am not off balance although really worried. it happens when i sit, stand, drive etc. the dizziness only lasts about 3-5 seconds and i feel as though i am high on drugs although have never touched drugs in my life. i am not on any medication .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013