Dizziness, gas problems, fatigue. Taking rabiprazole. Have hiatus hernia. Any suggestions?

This is Andrea. I still have dizziness most in the afternoon, evening and night. I still have excessive gas (farts). I am taking rabozerople medicaition once a day. I also take Magnesium Glucoaste once a day. There is no improvement. I went to hopsital yesterday and the doctor said that all the tests are normal. I had a good sleep last night then I got up at 8am. I had a breakfast around 9am. At 915am, I started to feel tired and had a nap for half hour then I woke up. Then around 3pm. I went to mall to walk around and then I started to feel dizziness and tired. I also start to feel sore left foot (bottom middle) and sore left knee. I was diagnosised with endoscopy small hiatus hernia and two gastric erosions. Nothing has improved. I had dizziness from 3pm till 11 pm. I know when I go to bed all the dizziness and pains go away after I take sleeping pill. I am getting more more tired, dizziness. That is almost four months.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013