Dizziness from falling. Watery stools, dark urine. Did I hurt kidneys?

i fell down 6 concrete steps last Friday. hit my head twice, really banged up my lower back and other injuries. I have no insurance. I am still dizzy and I wonder if I did anything to my kidneys as urine is dark and bowel movements have been interesting - runny and floaty. sorry. anyway - will all this go away eventually?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Nephrologist 's  Response
Dark urine can be concentrated urine or blood (altered) mixed urine. If at the current moment you are alright, forget it. There is no point in going and investigating. If you continue to have dark urine, please do a urine test to see if you are losing blood in urine.