Dizziness, frequent headaches, increased heart rate, fatigue since intake of Tylenol post tooth extraction. Related?

Hey I ve been taking Tylenol 3 for about 12 days because of wisdom tooth extraction, Ive been getting dizziness since I ve begun taking them and frequent head aches for the past 3 days do these have anything to do with each other? I also seem to have increased heart rate and fatigue . I m really not sure but don t have a lot of time to go to a physician here in town right now. I am 18 female. 5 6 and weigh 195 lbs. If that is any useful information.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012