Dizziness, foggy after smoking marijuana, painful. History of seizure. Any inputs?

Hi, I smoked marijuana last thursday, and about an hour into my high my brain started to develop a very weird sensation. It got more intense as time passed, feeling as if something was moving around in the center of my brain. I became very dizzy and eventually fell asleep in a fog. I had smoked around 4pm and went to bed around 11. The feeling was on and off on the day it happened and the breaks between the sensation were only a few seconds long. It was painful, however when I awoke on Friday, it was gone for at least 10 minutes. It returned and I was much less painful, but still noticeable unconformable for most for most of the day. On Saturday, the feeling was still present very subtle. Today it is barely noticeable, except for occasional feelings that last maybe a second or two. If it helps, I had my first and only seizure one month ago after accidentally overdosing on what I thought to be LSD. It was in fact a much more synthetic derivitive. I want to go to a neurologist, but my parents think I am over-reacting. I feel fine now, but I'm still worried. Any input would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013