Dizziness, fever, diarrhoea, feels like vertigo. Taking cifran, nexium. Treatment?

Hey doctor, i have been having a spinning sensation for the past three days. I have never experienced this before. I contracted a stomach flu since saturday night (it s now wednesday 31st october). I had fever at first...diarrheah...which i still have but it has eased up. THe spinning sensation started on the monday morning, when i tilt or move my head. Can you please tell me what this is? Sound like vertigo , but i dont know. I started Cifran yesterday (Tuesday) and am taking nexium for acid reflux . I took a gravol last night, but had dizziness this morning (wednesday). please help.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012