Dizziness, fatigue, swollen tongue with bumps and lightheadedness due to dehydration. What is wrong?

Yesterday I got really light headed and dizzy at work while just standing chatting with a co-worker. I went to the ER and the doc said I was dehydrated even though I drink 6-8 bottles of water a day and all of my blood and urine tests were normal. Went back to work today, and it happened again. Each time it has happened, my fingertips and toes get really cold and I feel like I m going to pass out. After the dizziness goes away I feel extremely tired. My legs don t want to move. I just want to lay down and sleep. Now I am developing red bumps on the back of my tongue and my tongue feels swollen. Can someone please tell me what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012