Dizziness, fatigue, off balance. Had hysterectomy. Family history of stroke. Can I request MRI and X-ray?

I had a hysterectomy 2 months ago.I have been feeling dizzy,fatigued,off balance at times. I rally have not had the chance to really recuperate.After two weeks I was up and about,being a single Mother.I worry If I might be having a stroke .I m 45 years old.Our biological health history has had strokes,anyerisms, stomach cancer . When I go to the Doctor can I request an MRI ,maybe a full bodied xray?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012