Dizziness, fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, delayed period

So, the past 4days I have noticed that my dizziness , fatigue , nausea and now diarrhea have been getting worse. On top of sharp pains in my stomach . My period is 3 days late and still hasn t come. My last period was 28th of October to the 3rd of November. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the 4th,9th& 12th . My nipples are sensitive and my lower back hurts. My diarrhea day 1. Lasted only in the morning. Day2. It lasted throughout the day. Day 3. Nothing and day 4. Only in the morning. I m sleeping all day long. Waking up in the middle of night from tossing and.turning. Please help someone.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012