Dizziness, fast heart beats, tingling in hands, feet, numbness in left hand. Suggestions?

I am 27 years old and fainted for the first time yesterday while at work. I got really hot and the next thing I know I am laying on the floor. This has never happened to me before and I am trying to figure out what I should do or if there is anything I can do. Today while at work my heart seemed to beat rather fast and my hands and feet would start to tingle. I just feel very weird and not sure what I should do about it. I am sitting here typing this and my left hands feel cold and almost numb like. Any thoughts??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013