Dizziness, fainting, green oozing from between breasts. What is the issue?

When i woke up one day, it uncontrollaby came out i felt dizzy disorderly and faint. looked down and saw then felt greeen ooze gross was sticky thick and I was 18 to 28 yrs of age when it grossly oozed out of my body upper chest inbetween my breast . Till this day it still has a hole like an acne scar that wont closebut, now i am 33 yrs old and look 10 yrs younger as people say and tell me, but i am still concerned about this incident that still affect me. PLEASE DR.XXXXXX, do you may have any issue on this subject for me?. If u do Dr. XXXXX, please i am from Campbell River B.C. and the DOCS FROM HERE DONT think i have a problem . for i look too, healthy, and young for them to take me seriously.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012