Dizziness, fainting episodes, epilepsy. Scan shows calcified granuloma in occipital lobe. Cure?

my boy 20 y old and fell several times unconcious. when i approached a neuro physician he said that he is suffering with epilepsy began treatment. But in the scan report taken on 24-01-2011 it is calcified granuloma in left occipital lobe. Recently he was fell ill and after ailment to the illness the dr suggested to go for a MRI scan being he fell unconcious two in a span of 10hrs.we took another mri scan it said that encephalitis . I want to know actual desease of my7 email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012