Dizziness, fainting episode, feeling hot, chills, cold, itchy throat. Taking ibuprofen. Treatment?

a couple days ago i got really dizzy out of nowhere then i walked down the steps and fell to the floor. i got back up and started to feel alil better as time went on. i went to sleep that night and i constantly kept feeling hot then i would have the chills. i took some ibuprofen and some stuff for cold and itchy throat . i constantly had to spit that night which made it difficult to sleep. now i have just continued to spit and fel fatigued at times.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012