Dizziness, ear pain, had vertigo, increased plugging in ear on taking medicines, advised augmentin. Suggestion?

For about 4 weeks I was having dizziness and ear ache in my left ear. I went to my dr and he didn t see anything and told me to use flonase and allegra cause maybe my eusticician tubes were blocked. About 2-3 weeks later my ear started really hurting and my sinuses did too. My gave me course of antibiotics for 10 days of taking amoxicillin and my sinuses feel better but about 3 days later while taking it I developed vertigo and my ear feels even more plugged up. I was fine without having vertigo. My dr gave me a new RX for augmentin now to see if that will kick out the crap in my ear. What is going on?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012