Dizziness during walking, imbalance. No improvement with treatment. What should be done?

Dear Sir, Right now i am treating with Or-tho Doctor my problem is I am feeling So Much Uncomfortable always feeling very Dis-comfort, while walking i get dizziness feeling and my leg are going some other way , i treated with ENT Doctor & General Doctor & Neurologist for only Consulting in my first stage Now Or-tho, no one giving me correct Treatment i am sufffering this disease for past 9 Months please any one can help me to get out of this problem pls reply me in this following mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012