Dizziness due to cough. MRI shows 2 brain nerves pressing while coughing. What to do ?

Hi, My father is 63 years old. He is getting a cough and due to the cough he if having diziness( going unconscious for few seconds). He has visited Neurologist and was told looking at the mri that two nerves in the brain are getting pressed when he coughs and that is blocking the blood flow . So he was prescribed with Blood thinners. It was fine for few months. He got back the cough and seem to be having same symptom. On the advice of the doctor he got is heart, cholestrol checked. Everything seem to be normal. Neurologist has asked to touchbase with ENT . But ENT doctor has told that since the diziness is coming due to cough it is nothing related to ear. Is there anything you can advice.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013