Dizziness, double visioned, stomach sick, head ache, all these append after smoke. Suggestion?

I just had a cigarette im not new to smoking and do it quite often but only socially i had one tonight ive eaten today and had plenty of water but after i smoked i felt dizzy and became double visioned i felt sick to my stomach and was nearly sick now i still feel sick and my head is pouding and i have a bad head ache why have a i reacted this way ?

Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to HCM!
At first in the beginners nicotine rush is the cause of dizziness while smoking or it can occur if you smoke after long time.
But after 2 years unless you're going weeks between cigarettes, you should not be experiencing dizziness with smoking.

you should consult a doctor and get examined.Take care!