Dizziness, difficulty in learning, memory problems. Help

hi first i want to introduce my self,i m ahmed i m 17 years old from tunisia and i will be so greatful if i get help as soon as possible to this huge problem the thing is that i spend a lot of time alone which causes me other problems such as difficulty in communication, lack of friends ( in mater fact i have none) and sometimes i have some suicider idea (nothing to worry about right now but it might be a huge problem after few years ) and what anxious me most is that feeling of dizziness moreover i find some difficulty in learning and memory . the solution looks so easy (getting socialize) but i just can t it take so much courage to talk to someone beside my family. please doctor anyone help me i don t get so much back up from my family and you are my only hope
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
My dear friend,
please feel free to contact a psychiatrist and a behavioral therapist in your area.
sooner the better.

I would really suggest that you relax a bit.
Relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and even music may help
Spend time with someone you trust.
You need not necessarily talk about things that you dont want to share.
But just hanging out with this person may help you.

I am hesitant in suggesting medicines because these group of medicines have a huge number of side effects, and it is always better that a qualified person does that properly and review your condition accordingly

Best of luck
Dr Mittal