Dizziness, difficulty in breathing, blurred vision, numbness in arms and feet, frequent urination with tiredness, thick black discharge with vaginal pain. Signs of diabetes?

I have all of the signs of diabetes . I am 15 and my best friend has diabetes and keeps telling me to go get tested for it! I get very dizzy, it feels like someone is sitting on my chest making it hard to breath, my vision is occasionally blurry even with my glasses, I constantly lose feeling in my arms and feet I urinate frequently and I am always tired. and i get extremely ad headaches in the back of my head. This has been going on for about two weeks now. I am very active and I eat healthy. I just had my period two weeks ago and I am having a really thick black discharge and really bad pains in my vaginal area. I am very scared, could it be diabetes?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012