Dizziness, diarrhea, blood pressure issues. Taking metosartan, metformin. Help?

Hello Doctor, I am using daily metosartan 50 mg tablet suggested by my doctor for blood pressure . Earlier I am using Losar H tablet. I am having sugar also and using Janumet 50/500 along with Metosartan every morning. Night after dinner I am taking Metformin 1000 mg. My problem is every day after taking morning tablets of Metosartan 50 and Janumet 50/500 after 20/30 minutes Loose motion is coming, after that total day is normal, but feeling dizzy and un-easy. Please advise the reason.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013