Dizziness, confusion, cold flush, headaches, anxiety and vision issues. Recommendations?

4 days ago after not eating anything all morning( I have done this many times before with no symptonms) at about 2pm i became extrodinarily dizzy.I felt slighly confused all of a sudden and i found myself unable to finish my sentence as I as speaking, I sat down, drank some water and ate a sandwich and after 30 minutes or so went along my way. I had a similar episode 2 hours later but not so severe this time I was shaking like I was chilled and dizzy to a somewhat lesser degree. For the next few days I have been trying to eat every 3-4 hours, avoid alcohol, and heavy sugars. it seems I have a very small reaction for next two days lasting less than 2 minutes which goes away. Today I have a small piece of pizza and a beer and I get a headache and very dizzy immediatly after 5 mintues after and it is still occuring( 20 minutes after no shaking this time though). Possible related/unrealted- have elevate BP, not alot of urine
although I try to drink alot of water lately, rare flashes of light in field of vision and anxiety. Symptoms of hypo/hyper glycemia seem to similar to differentiate to me. any reccomendations?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013