Dizziness, confused speech, off balance movements, put on Welbutrin. CT, EEG normal, lefts die weaker than right. Any ideas ?

I have been having trouble for about 7 months. It started out that I would get confused a little very rarely. I thought that it was just dehydration . Then about a month later I started getting dizzy and confused a few times a month. Then all of a sudden it hit hard. I could not make sense of things. When I spoke I was saying the wrong words. Finally my mind seemed to give me trouble constantly. My speech was confused, my movements were off balance, I would forget things that had either just happened or I d forget where I was, and when people would talk to me I had trouble understanding what was being said to me. I have had a ct scan which came back fine, an EEG that came back fine, and a balance test that showed that my left side was weaker than my right. I ve lso lost little bit of my hearing . The neruologist that I ve been seeing has put me on Welbutrin and just said to keep coming back every three months. But I keeps getting worse.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013