Dizziness, cold sweats, headaches, heaviness in limbs, rapid pulse rate. Cause of concern?

Hello, earlier tonight, I went through a big dizzyspell that had me going to bed almost as soon as I had my kids tucked away. In addition, I eventually had cold sweats and a minor headache . Normally I would have thought I was just getting the flu that s going around, but I just woke up about 15 minutes ago, and although I felt better, my limbs felt VERY heavy and my heart was beating rapidly. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013