Dizziness, cold sweats, fainting episodes, blurred vision. Causes for symptoms?

I get dizzy, lightheaded, clodsweats, and have passed out a few times what could cause that Blurred vision also Like one day I felt sick to my stomach , and then later that night took some water and I passed out on the floor. Dr said it probably went down wrong pipe. I ve put wood in woodstove stood up, and felt extreamly dizzy. Had to hold on to something felt like my body was just going to fall over like I was spinning around in circles
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013