Dizziness, cold sweat, sweating. Was it due to food or water?

Hi my name is David, this morning when I went to work I only had 3 hours of sleep, on my way I ate 3 pieces of wholemeal bread with nutella spread and a peeled apple. After 10 to 15 min, I reach the carpark upon leaving my car I felt dizzy, my head was spinning followed by cold sweat. I could not stand up I had to sit down afraid that I might faint. Shortly after that i went to the mens room and thats went I started to sweat like crazy....cold sweat. I thought something was wrong with my food I tried to put my finger down my throat I throw it all out but unsuccessful. After about 30 mins I did the same thing again and manage to throw out and almost cleared my stomach then I felt better. Was it my food or maybe the water I drank, thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012