Dizziness, chest pain, increased heart beat, migraine, tingling, cold hands. EKG done. What could this be?

Good evening, I am a 34 year old female who started having dizziness , chest pain , pounding heart, migraine , becoming flush, tingling hands/cold hands about 7 days ago. Menses started 6 days ago, was fairly norma. 5 days ago I sought care at the ER. They did an EKG (it was a 2 second ekg and I am not exaggerating) said I was fine and sent me home. Im still having the same symptoms but the migraine isn t half as bad as it was. I m hydrated. I m 5 5 125. The blood tests they did do came back normal but the BUN came back a tad bit low at 5 and the protein came back a little high at 8.3. My blood pressure was a fine. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012