Dizziness, burping, pressure in chest, itchiness in body. Prescribed zertec for itching. Suggestions?

I ve been feeling dizzy spells, and burping a lot. I sleep a little better when I lay on my right side, but still have to burp to release the pressure I feel in my chest . I have more pressure on my chest when I lay down on my stomach . It keeps me up at night, and when I go to sleep it wakes me up. I recently had really bad itchy problems and went in and was given prednisone and was told to take it with zertec. Now that the prednisone is finished, when i don t take the zertec I get really itchy and when I itch my body, I leave, like cat scractches all over my body. It fades away, but you can see the mark in the skin where I did scratch . Also, the burping comes easy when Im sitting up, and I literally feel a huge difference in reduction of the pressure on my chest.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012