Dizziness, burning sensation in arms. C3-C5 disc herniation. Cardiac catheterization scheduled. Heart or spinal condition?

I m having dizziness , burning of arms and legs,twitching, general malaise ,sometimes sweaty and or slight winded at mininal exertion...I ve had really bad acid reflux for years that comes and goes and that is ongoing curretly...I have a c3-c5 verterbrae that may be herniated or compresses ...I ve had an brain MRI that indicated not MS, ALS etc...I m scheduled for a cardiac cath in a few i have a blocked/narrowed cardiac artery or is this spine/neck neurological
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013