Dizziness, breathlessness, chest pain. Tests clear. What can it be?

I am 36 year ol female. Non Smoker and non drinking and not over weight. I was sent to hospital in October 2011 due to heart rate of 140 and breathless . Further tests showed nothing. Since this time I have had dizzy spells and a few more occasions of breathlessness but did not attend Dr, but feel fatigued constantly. But over the weekend whilst watching tv i had a sudden crushing pain in chest which went into back. Pain in chest lasted about 20 min but pain in back did not subside. Throughout night pain in chest kept coming and going. Went to GP in morning who agin sent me to hospital. Agin had raised heart rate, normal ecg . As i have flown in last few weeks they kept me in over night incase if blod clot. Following morning, Dr said tests had come back clear for a clot so could go home. He said i probably had reflux . I have been tested for that in the past and it came back clear. I just want to feel normal with energy.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012