Dizziness, body tightening, history of skipped heartbeat. Should it be investigated?

hi there. ime a 33 year woman 5,2. ime haing severe dizziness and body tightning when ime relaxing or just watching tv. i am currently under investigation for low blood pressure . confusion, body numbness, tingling , intolerance to heat . this been happening 5 years but over past 8 mnths new symptons and fainting and dizziness a daily thing. ive asked my doctor to check for ms. do you think ime mad. i have history of ten day non stop skipped heart beats with fainting but echocardiagram normal, but i collapsed after stress test with low bp. do you think i should make them investigate . and to top it off i have extremley severe pain between shoulder blades at night wich cause me not to be able too breath or swallow due to spasms.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012