Dizziness, blurry vision upon standing, weakness. Have marijuana addiction. On loestrin birth control

For about a few months, I have been experiencing extreme dizziness when I stand up, usually from a sitting position. It is usually a few seconds after I get up and my vision goes blurry and completely out of focus, entire body gets very weak (I am usually able to catch myself on something for support, and then have to slowly lower myself to the ground), I become very disoriented and have little awareness of how much time has passed or what is going on around me. The last time it happened, my hearing was affected as well..everything sounded distant and then I was left with a ringing in my ears. Sometimes it happens when I have smoked marijuana (I have a medical card) but not always. Also, I started birth control ( loestrin 24) about 7 months ago and I m a smoker. I m also a vegetarian. I have tried to pay attention to what has gone on before that, i.e. have I eaten enough or drank enough water or just smoked, but there is no consistent pattern as far as those things go.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012