Dizziness, blurry vision and pain in the head after a fall. Concussion chances?

I was in a bar last night and had had half a glass of wine and a fight broke with a group of guys and One of them fell into me and I got kicked in the head, afterwards i started shaking and went dizzy and had blurry vision and could hardly string a sentance together, after about half hour i felt much better and went home. i feel ok but head hurts - think its just bruising and still feel a bit shaky after some sleep but i think this maybe because im worried. do you think i had concussion , i wasnt knocked out completely. what do you recommend i do?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013