Dizziness, blurred vision, severe headache, vomiting. What could be the reason?

im 14 and play alot of sport, during school i often get dizzy and my vision goes blurred for about twenty minutes - after i get a terrible headache . this happened again recently but it was slightly different- i felt dizzy and my vision went blurry as usual but then i couldnt cach my breath and i lost all feeling in my hands and legs and then began vomiting after about twenty minutes the symptoms subsided and i got a headache . what could this mean
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012