Dizziness, blurred vision, hearing issues, stomach irritation, vomiting sensation. Negative PT. What is wrong?

I fainted at work Saturday and don t know why. I was wiping down trays when all of a sudden I started burning up. My stomach started turning and I thought I was going to trow up. So I stopped what I was doing, so I can get ahold of myself. But then, I started shaking and getting really dizzy. I couldn t hear and my vision was blurred. They asked me to get something so I was on my way to get it but then this girl came and got it for them bc I stopped what I was doing. And the next thing I know, I m on the ground. I remember trying to grab onto something but couldn t. Afterwards, I was still shaking and had trouble hearing and seeing. They helped me to the crew room where they gave me water and something to eat. Then they sent me home. Everyone was asking if I was pregnant and I m not. I took two pregnancy test and they both came back negative. I went to my doctors yesterday morning and he said there s nothing wrong with me. That it s a fluke . However, I don t believe him at all. I ate and drank water throughout the entire morning
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
If two pregnancy tests are negative, chances are very very less that you are pregnant.
Confirmatory would be a blood B HCG test or an ultrasound.
Please go for one of these to allay your anxiety.
Also, the symptoms you describe sound like a syncopal attack.
Reasons could be hypoglycemia, sudden hypertension, dehydration, heat stroke, sudden vasovagal shock, etc.
Please go for a complete examination and blood work.
ALso, rarely, an ectopic pregnancy could present in this way.