Dizziness, blurred sight after accident. Had staples. Pain persistent around scab. Normal?

I was in an auto accident in december and had 14 stitches in my head with 14 staples over that. I have been having dizzy spells for the last 3 weeks. Sometimes everything just goes blurry when I move my head in a certain angle or bend over to pick something up. I saw a dr last week that just checked out my ears and nose and said that I had fluid in my ears so he gave me some fluid pills and some kinda anti dizzy pills. It hasn t seemed to help much yet. My head still has pain in around my scar and I still have scab on it. Is this normal.? I am scheduled to go see another dr on wednesday this week. I was wondering if I should have them do some other kind of tests.. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Yes, you may have to do some more tests , you seem to be having what is called as "benign paroxysmal positional vertigo" and will need to meet your ent doctor for confirming this. Giddiness can also be due to an injury t your head and spine , and you may need to meet a neurologist for it. The scab is not normal and please meet your doctor to see if the wound has got infected.