Dizziness, blur vision, headache, swelling around eyes after hitting head to a heavy metal. Suggestions?

I had it my head really hard at working while i was bending down once I had lifted my head up I hit a metal caryy out cart really hard that I felt dizzy and seen a little blurr vision . Also I did have really bad headaches on and off, but now my vision acts up and my brain feels clouded and both my left and right eye around my eye lid you can say are swollen like they are black around the eyes and they haven t changed they constanly swell? No insurance right now, but i m working on it.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012