Dizziness, bleeding from ears. Tubes inserted in ears, infection, blood clots. Second opinion?

I ve been under the care of an ENT for a year now. 10mths ago I had tubes put in both my ears, 2mths ago I got a double ear infection . I did 5 days ear drops, 7 days oarl antibiotics , then another 5 days of ear drops. Went back to the ENT because my ears were bleeding now and I had alot of uncomfortable presure in both ears. It turned out the tube were pushed out and blood clots formed on top of the eardrums. The dr went in two days later and removed the old tubes and put in new permiment tubes. Started ear drops again and 2 days later my ears were bleeding again. Went back to the ENT and he said no big deal, but bloodclots formed back onto, and around the new tubes, the eardrum. Just countinue the drops for 2 weeks. Is this normal or should I be looking for a second opion???? Please help, I so tiered of being dizzy and I hate the drops!!!
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012