Dizziness, black out after taking a shower, hearing loss, headache. Serious symptoms?

Last night I was taking a shower and then I started feeling very dizzy. I held myself up on the shower wall and then i blacked out for about a minute, as so I was told. When I snapped out of that, I had to sit down, where I then could barely hear anything and saw a lot of little blue lines all over the place. After that, I got a slight headache and felt very.. strange the rest of the night. I wasn t sure if this is something serioua or not. I had been drinking water and eating meals all day. Any response is greatly appreciated. I m not sure if I need to go see my doctor or not. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012