Dizziness, black and white spots in vision, shortness of breath. Treatment options?

I keep getting really dizzy and it happens when im sitting or standing and i see black and white spot but not at the same time. sometimes black and sometimes white, and the spot often times look like worms . sometimes the leave quickly and other times they may last throughout the day. with this dizziness and spot i have shortness of breath.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You must be able to distinguish about what is happening to you and what not. I really feel these symptoms are simply confusing and conflicting.

Dizziness do occur when you suddenly get up from a sitting position or laying position and blurring vision also occurs. But these stays for some one minute or so. Is it what you are experiencing? Then nothing to worry. Do sit up exercises 20 times every day and you will be alright.

Other wise, you should consult a physician to get expert advice after checking your vital signs.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.