Dizziness at rest, watching TV, heightened sense of hearing, trouble focusing with eyes. History of dizzy spells, low BP. Treatment?

hi, sometimes, out of nowhere i get extremely dizzy, like someone is pulling the plug... it is not when making quick movements, mostly just when sitting down and watching tv or pc. i suddenly notice a heightened sense of hearing , then trouble focussing with my eyes. i go lay down, and then its over quickly. fainted only twice in the last year, but have had these occurances about every other week. i have a bit low blood pressure , but no hypotensia, i eat normal and my sleeping pattern is reasonably normal.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012