Dizziness at night when trying to sleep. Headache, nausea. Taken painkiller. Suggestion.

Yes, every night now for the past 3 days I d go to sleep, get in my bed and try to sleep...But right as soon as im about to hit that moment where you ACTUALLY go to sleep I can t, and it feels really dizzy...Only does this during the night whenever I try and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning I kinda feel nauseas...And with all this I ve been having a dull headache aswell, like...If I happen to move my head a certain way it hurts...I took painkillers, but nothing helps...Sometime when Im REALLY tired during the day I take a 2-3 hour nap and feel absolutely fine, im able to go to sleep and everything...But I still have dizziness at night when trying to sleep, and i have that wioerd dull headache.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012