Dizziness associated with eye movement. Ear infection, throat pain

I am experiencing some sort of subjective sensation movement or dizziness with disturbance in balance. It is associated with my eyes movement. When I move my eyes from left to right, or right to left this happens. Spells are very short for few seconds with every movement of eyes. It is not associated with head movement or posture change. Problem is unexplained that either the problem is related to ear or with other issue. Worse: With physical exercise, excretion , with infection in throat/Ear. Improve: With sleep and rest. Other Symptoms: Right Ear Infection (no hearing loss & no ringing bells). While eating/chewing feel something on the curtain of ear. Pain in throat extreme right side, even when throat has no infection, ( nerve pain extended to ear for few seconds and then settle down). Pain behind the eyes, leading to center of brain. Sleepiness, drowsiness. Weak brain nerves/Mental Exhaustion. Headaches.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012