Dizziness, anxiety, headache, fatigue and lack of concentration if not eating for a long time. Should I be concerned about diabetes?

hi I have been feeling wierd a lot throughout day like dizziness , shaky, cant concentrate even get anxiety . which feels like my sugar is low so i eat something with sugar and im fine, then it gets too high i get a headache and tired. I had my blood checked today and it was 156 that was an hour after i ate a lot of rice with carbs, and cereal and peaches also. should i be concerned about this
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012