Dizziness and vomiting. Observe for delayed symptoms after a fall in a baby?

Hi! my 19th month old baby fell off the bed face down last week. Our bedroom floor is made of wood and not cement or tiles. We took him to the E.R immediately and the doctor on duty just told us not to worry, from his initial check-up our baby is ok, no broken bones, or bumps on the head just observe him for 24 hrs if he should exhibit any dizziness or vomiting . none of that was exhibited. i took my baby to his pedia the next day and was told to observe for any delayed symptoms for a month or change in behavior. A few days later my baby seemed to be easily prone to crying and a bit irritable. should i worry?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012