Dizziness and slurring in speech, treated by many neurologist, no help. Any ideas ?

Hi Sir, This is AAAAA, Age:25 yrs old. Actually am suffering from dizziness and slurring in speech since 4.5 yrs, even i have been treated with so many neurologists till now but not yet cured with those medicines. Mostly am facing this kind of problem when i feel like vomiting , vertigo , slurred in speech and dizziness. Am fed up with this disease, even am not able to do my job in the office properly and people are thinking that i drunk wine so that am doing acting like that. So, kindly help me out with this bloody disease.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012