Dizziness and pain in the spine after an accident. Spinal stenosis?

hi, i have been in pain for 2 yrs and some months. i was in a car accident(minor ) due to what my car looked like but was slung around with a seat belt on. i have dizziness all the time and pain in my spine at the bottom but all the test are neg..blood work, mri and ekg . do you know what it can be? i was told some symptoms of crps but i think its spinal stenosis too. i type in my symptoms onlline now cause i my doctor think i m not telling the truth but i m in lots of pain. can you help? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013