Dizziness and pain in the head after being hit on the head. On cold medication. Could it be a side effect of the medication?

My age is 14 years old.One boy had hit me on the back of my head softly with his knuckles.That day I had a little pain.But the next day when I woke up in the morning my head started feeling heavy.I also had to come back from school.At the same time my allopatic medicines for cold were on.Till now I am feeling the same and also dizziness is there.Can you tell me why I am having heaviness in my head and feeling sleepy also.Is it because of the boy s hit or it may be some side effects of the medicines cause only homeopathic medicines suit me.Can you also tell me the cure to my heaviness and I let me know if there hasnt been any serious head injury or something.Any medicines or check-ups you could advise me cause i am going to a phychiatrist counsellor at present and she is giving me homeopathic medicines.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013